The Direction / Governing Body of Factor Odor, S.L. (en adelante, el responsable del tratamiento), asume la máxima responsabilidad y compromiso con el establecimiento, implementación y mantenimiento de la presente Política de Protección de Datos, garantizando la mejora continua del responsable del tratamiento con el objetivo de alcanzar la excelencia en relación con el cumplimiento del Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo, de 27 de abril de 2016, relativo a la protección de las personas físicas en lo que respecta al tratamiento de datos personales y a la libre circulación de estos datos y por el que se deroga la Directiva 95/46/CE (Reglamento general de protección de datos) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), y de la normativa española de protección de datos de carácter personal (Ley Orgánica, legislación sectorial específica y sus normas de desarrollo).
The Data Protection Policy of Factor Odor, S.L. rest in the proactive liability principle, according to which the controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is able to demonstrate this to the competent control authorities.
In this sense, the person responsible for the treatment will be governed by the following principles that should serve all its staff as a guide and frame of reference in the treatment of personal data:
- Data protection from design: the controller shall apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as minimization data, and integrate the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
- Default data protection: The controller shall apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures with a view to ensuring that, by default, only the personal data that is necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment is subject to treatment.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: The measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the entire life cycle of the information.
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- Purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: the personal data will be exact and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures will be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the conservation period: the personal data will be kept in such a way that the identification of the interested parties is allowed for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- Information and training: One of the keys to guarantee the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in the treatment of the same. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to data will be appropriately trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of Factor Odor, S.L. it is communicated to all the personnel responsible for the treatment and made available to all interested parties.
As a consequence, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel responsible for the treatment, who must know and assume it, considering it their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity. , as well as identifying and providing the opportunities for improvement that it deems appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Directorate / Governing Body of Factor Odor, S.L., as many times as deemed necessary, in order to comply, at all times, with the provisions in force regarding the protection of personal data.